Frequently Asked Questions
To become part of the poultry community and get full access to the information and mechanisms that the site offers.
Through your membership you get access to a community of poultry farmers who exchange information with each other, help each other and take advantage of a database with information, legal services, consulting services.
Once you become part of the Association of Industrial Poultry, you can count on help with problems, crises or other difficulties. The association will react in the fastest way by representing you and defending your interests.
As a large community of companies, AIP can negotiate better prices and conditions for all types of raw materials according to the interests of its members. A study will be conducted and common markets in Bulgaria and the EU will be sought for a group of companies from the community.
- Participate in the preparation of proposals for legislative changes.
- Become part of corporate, sectoral, national and international business networks, incl. for implementation of projects and for implementation of business partnerships.
- To get specialized expert help in the first steps of starting a business and its subsequent development or other types of difficulties.
- To get help with analysis and research, in order to better plan your business, incl. macroeconomic and sectoral analyzes, research of foreign markets and market access, marketing research of the Bulgarian and foreign markets, etc.;
- Receive regular and emergency information about changes in the legislation, the state and prospects of the Bulgarian and foreign markets, trade and production statistics, good practices in the field of economic management, human resources management, finance, environmental requirements, biosecurity, etc.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
You can review the questions we are most often asked. If you do not find the answer to your question, you can contact us and ask it.